Common Requirements for Both Domestic and International Applicants
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum one year of working experiences(full-time, part-time and internship are included)
- Students whose native language is NOT English must take at least one of the following English proficiency tests: TOEIC, TOEFL, or IELTS, and submit the valid transcripts
- Minimum scores for application:
- TOEFL: iBT 79, ITP 550
- TOEIC: 785
- IELTS: 6
- PTE: 55
- Linguaskill Business(previous BULATS): CEFR B2
- GEPT: High-Intermediate
- Application Period: 9:00 Dec 7th - 17:00 Dec 14th, 2020
- List of Required Documents (all documents should be in both Chinese and English)
- A photocopy of official transcripts from all four-year institutions.
- Official proof of working experiences printed with the company’s letterhead.
- Personal Information Form(考生個人資料摘要表) -> Download
- Personal Background Form(考生背景資料調查表) -> Download
- Other supporting documents for admission consideration, if any. (GMAT scores, other certificates, awards, patents, publications, etc.)
- A photocopy of TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, PTE scores or BULATS
For more details, please visit 交通大學綜合組招生訊息
- Application Period:
December 20th-March 5
- Student should apply online first via the Office of International Affairs (OIA) Homepage, then applicants should upload application materials to online application system by the specified deadline. However, NCTU may ask applicants to post us the original official documents when necessary.
- List of Required Documents
- Print out the Online Application Form, and then sign it.
- Statement of Purpose (maximum 5 pages)
- An official transcript in certified English translation, along with proof of graduation
- Two letters of recommendation
- A photocopy of passport or other equivalent supporting documents
- A hard copy of certified financial support(No need to submit the financial statement at the time of application; however, the admitted students should submit the financial statement at the time of registration at NCTU)
- Proof of English proficiency (for students whose native language is NOT English)
- Proof of relevant work experiences
- A valid GMAT or GRE score is preferable
- OIA address: Office of International Affairs, 1001 University Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan 300 For more details, please visit the OIA.
- Foreign applicants must NOT hold ROC citizenship or have held expatriate citizenship of the ROC for at least eight years.
- In principle, admission postponement is not accepted. If for any reason you decline an offer of admission and decide to postpone enrollment to the subsequent year, you should be aware that our admission is granted only for the academic year that follows and is not automatically extended. The same principle applies to the scholarship application acceptance. In the event that you do decide to postpone enrollment, you must request that your application be reconsidered the following academic year.