Ranking & Accreditation
What is AACSB ?
AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business is a global, nonprofit membership organization of educational institutions, businesses, and other entities devoted to the advancement of management education. It is regarded as the benchmark for business school quality in the academic community.
Why does AACSB accreditation matter?
AACSB-accredited schools ...
- are recognized worldwide by top employers and other universities
- have graduates that receive higher, more competitive salaries
- are certified to offer a high standard of business program quality
- attract and retain the best professors and management researchers
- have students that are more diverse and are thus better able to benefit from diverse learning environments
- are preferentially selected by top international corporations for recruiting management talent.
1000 Best Business Schools in 154 countries in 9 geographical zones :
Africa, Central Asia, Eastern Europe, Eurasia & the Middle East, Far East Asia, Latin America, North America, Oceania, Western Europe.
TOP 2019 EDUNIVERSAL BEST MASTERS RANKING
TOP 2018 EDUNIVERSAL BEST MASTERS RANKING
Master Degree Program of Global Business Administration (GMBA)
TOP 100 - Global ranking
Ranked N°69 in Entrepreneurship, Worldwide
TOP 2017 EDUNIVERSAL BEST MASTERS RANKING